It is recommended to wash your heated bedding product before initial use.
Prior to washing or storing your heated bedding product:
Disconnect power cord from wall FIRST
, then detach control cord from the heated product.
Check that cords are not connected and wires have not worn through the fabric.
Carefully follow all washing instructions to avoid possible shrinkage and to prevent a potential fire hazard. Taking care of your heated bedding product is easy and safe as long as you follow a few simple steps.
· DO NOT submerge control in water.
· DO NOT dry clean your heated bedding product as dry cleaning solvents may damage the wires.
· DO NOT use bleach or cleaning fluids.
· DO NOT use a wringer.
· DO NOT iron your heated bedding product.
· DO NOT use mothballs or sprays of any kind.
· DO NOT reconnect the heated product or use it until it is COMPLETELY dry.
· DO NOT wash the power cord or any of the product’s cords or put into water.
· DO NOT use analgesic cream in combination with your heated bedding product.